Last week we went camping up to East Canyon. One day we decided it would be fun to go fishing. None of us are could say we are good fishermen but it was fun.

Each of the kids caught at least one. Brayden actually caught several but we only had them keep one each. We released the rest of them thinking we were being nice to the poor lil fish,but there were two fish floating at the top of the water when we left that were not there when we arrived, oops!

Dad doing all the dirty work. No one really wanted to touch the fish to take it off the hook at first.

The kids really enjoyed our afternoon fishing, and I enjoyed watching and reading my book.
5 comments:
That is exactly how I fish...sitting and reading my book while Blake helps the kids. I'm glad you guys had a great time. And yes, we do have a bunch of great young women and I will have to tell you my horror story about YW one day.
Looks like you are all practiced up for our cub scout fishing trip. You gonna help with taking the fish off the hook???
O how fun!!! Thanks for the invite to go fishing I only live across the street!!! Just kidding!! But anyways... Looks like so much fun!! O and by the way I wish I was little I miss having sleep overs and playing dress up!! Madi is so so cute! Well I guess I will just have to play with Kyree and her friends when she gets a little bit older!!!
That is exactly what I do. I always take a book along. Looks like lots of fun! We still need to have a barbeque sometime.
East Canyon is so pretty. Last time I was there I had horrible allergies. I am so proud of your kids for holding the fish. I wouldn't touch them but I'd eat them!
Post a Comment