Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Brayden and Aunt Karly

The picture down a couple of my sister Karly was going to be the 1st picture and is explaining this post a little better but at the last minute I found these to add, so here you go Karly! Karly always has been such a good help with Brayden.

Tricia, Ally and Karly with there baby Brayden. He wasn't loved.



My cute lil sister says I don't post enough so I thought I would do one just for her. I love ya Kar and just wanted to say thanks for being so good to my kids. Her and her boyfriend were nice enough to invite Brayden along to Bear Lake with them last week and they had a great time. She also was a good sport about leaving her boyfriend behind and keeping me company since Curt had to work the 4th weekend, and drive up camping with me. When it was time to head back home on sunday, i returned from playing with the kids to her having taken down my tent and loaded up the car for us. I think it was mostly to hurry me along so she could get back to Nate faster but it was a HUGE help. Brayden and Karly driving up to Bear LAke.



The two of them switched hats and gave the camera a cute pose.






She has always been really cute with Brayden. I had Brayden when Karly was 6 and she has always had alot of fun with him.










No comments: