What a fun time i had on Thursday night. My good friend Holly called and invited me to go with her to Kenny Chesney's concert. I like country but wish I would have known more of his songs.

A fan had handed him a Utes baseball hat and at first he didn't seem to interested but when the lights went out for a minute between songs and then turned back on he was wearing the red hat and everyone cheered so loud. I would have to say he looks good looking in both hats.

This is Holly and I. She is probably my friend that I have known the longest and that I still keep in touch with. I met Holly on the first day of 7th grade and we made friends quick and were locker partners that year. We also have a great friend Brooke that we still see often, Brooke does our hair, and she has been with us since the beginning too. We got talking that night that we have known each other for 18 years! WOW, it doesn't seem like I am that old.

Such a fun concert. I have been to Barney in concert and Jessica Simpson, so this was only my 3rd concert but the Best!

I ran into my little sister there. She was with her friends but I asked her take this of Holly and me. Thanks again Holly for letting me be your date for the night.
4 comments:
OMGosh you lucky ducky girl!! I LOVE KENNY!!!! Btw, I've been meaning to tell you. I ran into your aunt Julie at The Oaks last week. I was getting off of Mitches motorcycle and Julie was giving Mitch the eye. LOL!! I totally forgot not everyone knows I'm divorced or the situation of it all. I explained it to her, but I think she was still not quiet comfortable about the idea. Sorta funny!
Barney huh! I didn't know that:) Glad you had fun.
I just have one thing to say..."LUCKY!!!" I love Kenny Chesney
Dang it! I just sold it last night and I gave it to her for less than what I was asking. Kicking myself right now!!
Post a Comment