Ok so this is old news and all my Face book friends already know this BUT... Curt was given the award for "Officer of the Year" at his Christmas work party this year. I am so proud of him. He had no idea that he would be getting this award and the surprised look on his face when they called his name was priceless. This was a picture I took of him as we were leaving the party. Curt always works so hard to support our family and really loves his job so I was so excited for him that they acknowledged his hard work.
3 comments:
That was so cool to see the look of shock on his face but he TOTALLY deserved it!
Oh my gosh, how neat! I love all of your updates and Happy Birthday! 32 isn't old, just remember that. Because if it is, then I am REALLY old and I don't want to admit that.
What a stud. Curtis is the man when it comes to police work. Congratulations OTY.
Post a Comment