Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas parties

I was terrible at taking pictures this week. I had my video camera out so I forgot about the camera. We had my dad and step mom and my siblings over on Christmas Eve day for a brunch and to exchange gifts and just celebrate Christmas together. Then that night we had our Annual Jones Christmas Eve party at Alleson's. Santa always stops by for a visit and brings a present to the kids. Then on Christmas day we spent the morning visiting with Curt's dad and step mom then at 1:00 we headed over to celebrate Christmas with my grandparents at my uncles home. After that we went to my moms to exchange gifts with her and Gregg. What a fun holiday, lots and lots of family to spend time with and everyone was spoiled. The Kelson Christmas party that was held on the 19th of Dec.

Jake and Grandma Ronda



No comments: