Friday, December 4, 2009

Field trip to the Zoo

On Nov. 6th me and Curt were able to go with the 1st graders to the Hogle Zoo. We had a fun time with Madi and her friend Makayla. This was us girls on the way back home on the bus. The sun was in my eyes and I am a big dork but Madi said this one should go on here.
The girls riding on the train



It was really cool that both Curt and I were able to go with Madi on her field trip.


This is Malayla eating her apple for lunch, Curt and I were getting a kick out of watching her eat this she was eating eat in circles, silly girl.











The girls are standing in front of the dead bug case and this was there reaction. haha





These girls are so funny together and it was a enjoyable experience going to the Zoo and only being in charge of these two.

















Silly girls, this is with there friend Tagen on the way to the Zoo










No comments: