Day Four
Write a short message of thanks for some of the "negative" things in your life
I am having a hard time really thinking of something negative. This sounds silly that this would be negative but sometimes I find myself complaining about having to run run run. Some days after work I would just like to sit and relax, but with three young ones at home always having either soccer, basketball, tumbling, dentist appointments, and whatever else. We are always on the go. I shouldnt complain about it because i am glad that they like to do these activities and i really enjoy watching them and excel in there lives. I know this time will be over before i know it! Then I will be bored and be looking forward to having grandkids to go watch.
Berita Olahraga Terkini - Riana.id
4 years ago
1 comment:
It's so true we will be two old farts sitting at home before we now it?:)
Post a Comment