Wednesday, October 14, 2009

DAy 3

Day Three
Write about something you feel grateful for in your life today:
Today i am thankful for my job. Sounds wierd, i know, but just a few days ago the Smith's photo lab shut down so after 13 years I am working somewhere new. I have been working at my new job for 2 months now and am really starting to get the hang of it. The ladies I work with are awesome and every one has been so patient with me and my slow learning. I am glad to get out of the house every day for a few hrs and to be able to help pay for the fun things that my kids are able to participate in. I am also very grateful for Curt's job, he works so hard to support us and give me and the kids the things that we need and just WANT in life. He has a great job and me and the kids are so proud of him. I am thankful that we both have good jobs so we can afford our home, vehicles, our clothes, food and everything else that we have.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

You are so amazing. I think what you are doing it great. I really should do it...I need an attitude adjustment!

LeLe said...

Where are you working now? I had no idea that the lab was gone. I knew it was coming but didn't know when. Wow, sorta sad. I mean, I haven't worked there for years but it was nice to find my friends there and stop to talk to you.