Tuesday, September 22, 2009
I have a few more cute pictues of the kids at the carnival but my computer will not let me upload them so I will start with these. ON sat the 12th of Sept Madison had her very first soccer game and loved it. She did so good but of course I forgot my camera so when we got home i snapped these shots of her. Then after the game I took the kids over to there school carnival. Jake thought it was so cool to be able to dunk his principal.
They set up a mini golf course for the kids. WE had lots of cotton candy, popcorn, jamba juices, snow cones and lots of fun games.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She looks so cute in her soccer outfit. Caybri will be so excited because she is red too!
So cute, i can't wait to come see her play sometime. I will have to get her schedule
I'm so glad I ran into you up at Crystal this weekend! It's been way too long. Glad you guys had fun!
Post a Comment