You guessed it.. NOT ME! lol My little sister Karly is having a baby and I am so excited. Yesterday was her 1st appt and since she is going to the same Dr. as Kaycee and I went to, Karly invited me to go with her and Nate. It was so awesome. It has been almost 7 years since I was able to see a little baby moving in a belly. I got tears in my eye when I saw the baby pop up onto the screen. She is 9 weeks along so that puts her due date on Aril 2nd. She will find out the sex of the baby before Halloween. I think of Karly as WAY too young to be having a baby but i had a 2 year old at her age and she actually is probably old enough it's just that she is my baby sister and it is so wierd to think of her as a mommy right now. Congrats Karly and Nate!
2 comments:
Ok, you got me! I really thought it was gonna be you. LOL!
I hope you don't mind if I ask you what Im supposed to do as YW secretary. I am so clueless!
Post a Comment