Thursday, January 1, 2009

7 kids! WOW!

My good friend, Shannon asked me to watch her kids last week so of course I wanted them. They are the cutest kids and we always have fun but 7 kids all on my own, scary. I look up to all you moms that do this everyday. I didn't have to get them ready to leave the house or do baths or bedtimes or any of that hard stuff, all I had to was feed them all and play, but man 7 kids is exhausting. They all want something different but all at the same time. We made sugar cookies and then i let them frost them. Here is Jake and his friend Dante.
Here is the 7 of them. Luckily i had Brayden home cuz he was alot of help. This was them during dinner.

Look how cute these girls are. For 4 hrs they just giggled and laughed at each other. Madison loves to have other girls around in the house. Especially younger ones, cause we all know how Madi likes to be bossy and be a little mom to others.


No comments: