Sunday, August 2, 2009

Fun with Grandpa

Last week my step dad called and asked if he could take all the grandkids to Ice Age 3. So of course the kids wanted to but so did I. lol So I invited myself to tag along, we took 5 kids to the movie and it was a cute show. After we were done my kids wanted to go to grandpas shop and build something out of wood. So I went home and he took them to build something. I went down a hr later and this is what I found them doing... playing darts, Jake had his friend Zach over so he participated in the fun. These boys have alot of fun together. They both love sports so you can usually find them playing soccer, football or basketball out in the yard. They even dressed the same on this day.

Grandpa used to play the drums so he bought some drums to have down at the shop to let the kids bang around on and Madi LOVES it. Look at her face, trying to concentrate on what she was doing.

Jake was able to build a bird house, which he passed off doing in his cub scout book, then he painted it all by himself.


Madison made her a jewelry box, which turned out very cute and then she painted it too. She painted it several colors but the yellow color she called Laffy taffy banana. funny kids.







No comments: