Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy late Father's Day!

I didn't get a picture of Curt with the kids on Father's day so I had to use this picture but it works perfectly for showing what a great, fun dad my kids have. I couldn't have asked for a better daddy for my kids. He teaches them so much in life. My kids have great manners because of him, he is always sitting down with them to do homework, always wanting to teach them new things in life but is also the first to put everthing down and go out on a bike ride with them or play catch in the yard. I love you honey and am so thankful you came into my life. You have stepped up and helped me raise Brayden like he was your own, and we all love you soooo much! This is my daddy! This is us 4 siblings with our dad on Father's day. I have a wonderful dad who never lets a day pass without calling to see how I am. He works so hard for the things that he has and I just love this man...


No comments: