Jake giving me the thumbs-up about his last day of 2nd grade.
Madison and her cute friends, Makayla and Austin. They have been in the same kindergarten class this year and have been so cute together. I was able to get to know these two alot bettter this year and they are such good kids. Madison is lucky to have them as buddies. We found out today who Madison's 1st grade teacher will be next year, She gets to have Mrs. Kite and we are thrilled. Both the boys had her and we just love her and Madison is happy that she will be her teacher.
4 comments:
Where did that year just go?! Thank you so much for all your help with Makayla this year! Makayla is so excited to have Mrs Kite too, but only because Madi is and they will be in the same class! Just let me know when you want to set your blog to private and I will be happy to help.
Your family is super cute! If you go private I want an invite:)
No fair my kids still have a week of school left.
That's cool madi got Mrs. Kite. I know that the boys really liked her so that's good.
Post a Comment