Saturday was a hectic day but a fun one. We had to be at our yard sale location by 7am. Way to early for me to be anywhere with my kids but we made it. We left the yardsale by 11:30 to get to jake's soccer game by noon. Then right after the game we rushed to the Clearfield Aquatic center for a swimming party for our friend Kenady. Kenady turned 2 but invited Jake and Madi to come swim with her. After the party i headed to work, so i crazy, packed day but lots of fun.


Jake was the goalie for the first half and didn't let anyone score on him. Guess it pays to have your older brother take shots at you and have you block them in the yard.

Jake and Madi were so cute together here. I think since there was noone else to play with besides each other, that they were kind to each other. I didn't want to swim since i had to work right after and I forgot Madi's life jacket so Jake took great care of her when it was a point in the water that she could only reach on tip toe.

Jake taking a turn after Madi to ride the little frog. It doesn't move or do anything but they thought it was fun to sit on.
7 comments:
It's so nice when brothers and sisters get along:)
Jake and Madi are so cute together. I think it is great that he takes such good care of his little sister.
If you get lagoon passes let me know. Maybe we could meet there one day. Riley would love to see Curtis!
WOW there is a lot of posts on here since the last time I looked!!! I just love your family they are so stinkin cute!!! I can't wait until summer to go swimming all the time! We should go this summer! Kyree loves kids!
Hey Kari, I went Private. Email me your address so I can invite you. richins5@q.com
YA, lets do lunch maybe thursday??? Does that work for you? Friday I have a DR appt, and if it is anything like last friday when I got checked...I will be having painful contractions all day...without going into labor might I add. I am JEALOUS you are going to disneyland, I want to go maybe this fall!!
oh crap I just barely cked my blog. We will have to get together when u get back from disneyland. My # is 814-1921
Post a Comment