Saturday, February 28, 2009

My baby is 6!

Today Madison turned 6. Wow. How time flies. This is us at Texas Roadhouse tonight. We took her out to dinner with some friends for her birthday and had a great time! They put her on the saddle and gave her a big "YEE HAH"
These pictures are a little out of order but this is Madison. 7 lbs. 4 oz. We weresure excited to get our baby girl!
THis is Madi at age four. She sure has been so much fun. She is our little princess but can hang with her brothers like the best of them.


Look at our little girl! What a Q-T

This was this morning modeling off her new church dress, we went as a family to the new Draper Temple, then went to Build a Bear where we got Fluffy! madis new Bear! I will post pictures later, cuz they are on my friends camera. I sure am happy with my lil girl. She loves to hang out with me still, not like her brothers, I love this little girl and wish she wouldn't grow up so fast! I love you Madi Kay!!! Happy Birthday sweetheart.








9 comments:

Briana said...

what a terrible aunt I am:(
Please tell Madi I didn't forget about her...we just got sidetracked moving. I will call her tomorrow. Happy Birthday Madi Kay. We love you!!!

kdance10 said...

Hope you had a great day madi. We love ya

DeAnna said...

What a beautiful girl...Happy Birthday!

Kamee said...

Cute blog, and you can check mine if I can check yours.

Brandi said...

Happy Birthday, Madi! I hope she had a great day. She's beautiful! She looks so much like you, Kari.

I'm so glad you guys had such a great time on your cruise. It looks like it was so much fun.

Bonnie said...

I can't believe how grown up she is. I remember her being in nursery. It's crazy how time flies!

Kristy said...

Happy Birthday Madi!!! Looks like you had a fun birthday!

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Madi!!! I hope your special day was the best.


It looks like you had a wonderful time on your cruise. After looking at all your pics, I'm thinking I may have to go on one someday.

Elder Alex Petersen said...

Oh my goodness! I cant believe it either, she is just growing up so fast! She's such a model, thats what she needs to do haha. Can you imagine when she's 12 or 16 lol, it's gonna be crazy sis!