Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Crazy 8's

I have been tagged by Kaycee so here it goes...

8 T.V. shows I love to watch
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Biggest Loser
3. Ellen
4. Dancing with the stars
5. Private Practice
6. Samantha Who?
7. The Hills
8. Anything on Disney with the kids

8 things that happened yesterday
1.Woke up by 6 to get Brayden to school for basketball
2. came home and got Jake ready and took him to school
3. played on my blog and read up on every one elses
4. played with Madi for a bit then took her to school also
5. Put the christmas tree and decorations up. YEAH!
6. Picked all the kids back up from school, getting boring, right??
7. Took my kids and some friends to the school to watch Kung Fu Panda, very cute!
8. Took Brayden to the roy complex for basketball practice

8 things I look forward to..
1. San Diego with my hubby
2. My cruise with hubby and in-laws
3. Losing weight, i am trying but no luck yet
4. Christmas
5. My birthday
6. Taking kids to Disneyland sometime real soon
7. Re- doing my railings and banister with some help from Lacie, thanks Lac
8. Spending lots of time with family over the holidays

8 favorite places to eat
1. Texas Roadhouse
2. Chilis
3. Any place with a great steak
4. Subway
5. Training Table
6. Olive Garden
7. Warrens
8. Soup or Salad

8 things on my wish list
1. To be skinny
2. A newer home [someday]
3. To have happy kids all the time
4. to take kids to disneyland
5. to have at LEAST 50 more years of marriage with Curt
6. to have my house stay clean for more then 2 hrs at a time
7. for the laundry to do itself
8. For Brayden to have raised all the $$$$ he needs for his England trip

8 people I am tagging
1. Kristy
2. Bonnie
3. Briana
4. Heidi
5. Jaclyn
6. DeAnna
7. Lisa
8. Shalise & C.J.

4 comments:

LeLe said...

ooooo... you are in trouble girl!! LOL! Just kidding, but it might take me a few days to get to this :)

kdance10 said...

You did that fast. You tagged three peolpe that i did so i guess we will see if that makes them do it.lol.

Briana said...

So this background was the first one I had picked out. After getting it all up and going, I decided to change my mind. I guess great minds think alike!

Smith Family said...

Come build your new home in my neighborhood...You can get a good deal...