So I had a good idea that it would be fun to take the kids to Sparetime to do some mini Golf the other day. Well once I picked the kids up from school I could tell right away that Jake was a lilttle cranky but hey.. I thought he would cheer up once we got there, WRONG! Madison and Brayden had a good time but nothing went right for Jake. From the time he got the wrong color of ball to the time his lil sister was beating him. Since it took us awhile to even get started,we had to finish up the game before we got to the end to take Brayden to soccer and then Jake really had a melt down cause he said " I just started to have fun though," I am not sure why as a parent I try to force my kids to go out and have fun.
Berita Olahraga Terkini - Riana.id
4 years ago
3 comments:
Sorry, I just had to laugh. I'm glad I'm not the only one with a 2nd grader who still has melt downs.
I think you are a great mom to even try. Me...I usually stay home. That way their rooms are really close and handy.
ha ha ha that is so jake!! i love that silly boy!! CJ is 25 and still has melt downs if i beat him at mini golf!!
Ahh! Sorry about the meltdown. I was so hoping those stopped by about age 5, dang it! I hate when stuff like that happens. It seems like one of my girls is usually good when we're out, and the other one seems to act like a maniac. Oh, the joys of motherhood.
Post a Comment